Cyprus is a beautiful island in the Eastern Mediterranean. We refer to it as the Jewel of the Mediterranean and the birthplace of the Goddess of love – Aphrodite. All-Inclusive Cyprus Holidays are the finest ways for you to experience Cyprus effortlessly. With all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus, the cost of your flight, accommodation, and feeding are part of your holiday package.
Cyprus welcomes you regardless of the type of traveller you are and if you are a last-minute sun seeker then all-inclusive Cyprus holidays are particularly for you. This post will cover why need to book your all-inclusive Cyprus holidays. straightway.
WHY BOOK ALL-INCLUSIVE CYPRUS HOLIDAYS?
Cyprus does all-inclusive holidays in style. They have perfected the art of hospitality and entertainment. For families, all-inclusive Cyprus holidays provide the balance for quality time with your family and vetted English speaking childcare services. For those seeking the best IVF clinic and medical care in Cyprus, all-inclusive Cyprus holidays are your best bet for your IVF journey in Cyprus. For those seeking sun and fun, all-inclusive Cyprus holidays are what you need to maximise your holiday experience. In Cyprus, when you book an all-inclusive holiday, you get an all-inclusive holiday. There are no compromises.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ON CYPRUS
- Cyprus is a country in the Middle East according to the United Nations.
- It is a European Union member.
- It is one of the three Commonwealth countries in Europe.
- It shares borders with interesting countries. To the North of Cyprus is Turkey. To the East of Cyprus is Syria and Lebanon. To the South is Israel and Egypt, and to the West is Greece.
- There are two parts to the Island. The Northern part is Turkish Influenced and the Southern part is Independent.
- The capital of Cyprus is Nicosia.
- Cyprus enjoys the perfect Mediterranean climate – scorching summers and cool winters.
- The official currency is Euro, but in the North of Cyprus, you can spend your Turkish Lira.
- The official languages of Cyprus are Greek and Turkish. Been a Commonwealth country, many people speak English.
- The entire town of Paphos is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Great for history lovers.
- Cyprus is the home of Halloumi – cheese lovers will feel at home in Cyprus.
GETTING INTO CYPRUS
Getting to Cyprus by air takes about 4 hours and makes it an ideal UK family travel holiday destination. There are frequent direct flights between London and Paphos and London and Larnaca (both in the southern part of Cyprus). There are flights to Northern Cyprus from London too. If you wish to visit Cyprus from outside the UK, your best bet is to look for flights going to these Cyprus Airports – Paphos Airport, Larnaca Airport, and Ercan Airport.
GETTING AROUND CYPRUS –
Is Uber available in Cyprus?
No, there is no Uber service here, but there is Bolt – a taxi app formerly called Taxify and Bolt is available in Nicosia and Limassol. The best way to get around Cyprus is by hiring a car. Hiring a car is cheaper and driving in Cyprus is like driving in the UK. In Cyprus, you drive on the left-hand side of the road and overtake on the right.
DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO CYPRUS?
UK Nationals do not need visas to visit Cyprus and this advice will remain until the 31st of December 2020. You need:
- A valid passport (issued within the last 10 years) with at least 3 months validity from the date of your arrival.
- A visa ( depending on your nationality, destination, and length of stay)
- A Schengen visa – If you are travelling from outside the European Union depending on your nationality, you can obtain a Schengen Visa. This allows you to visit countries in Europe that are members of the European Union for a duration of 90 days.
- Proof of money to sustain yourself around £55 per day.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses
- A return or onward ticket
COSTS OF ALL-INCLUSIVE HOLIDAYS TO CYPRUS
The cost of All-inclusive holidays to Cyprus is affordable. Prices start from £150 per person depending on the time you plan to visit Cyprus. Luxury Family holidays start from about £350 per person for 7-day all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus.
BEST TIME TO VISIT CYPRUS
The best time to visit Cyprus is during the Easter School Holidays (March or April) or October Half-term School Holidays. This is when you can experience the best comfortable weather for your all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus.
The May Half term School Holidays & Summer School Holidays are the peak times to visit Cyprus. Several British tourists head to Cyprus during this time and it will feel familiar. July and August are the hottest months in Cyprus, and because of the humidity in Cyprus during these months, it’s probably not the best months to travel if you don’t like the scouring weather or the crowds.
Christmas School Holidays and February Half-term School Holidays is a much cooler time to visit Cyprus. With temperatures hovering around 18 to 21 degrees. Most attractions for families are not open during this time, so you will need to rely on the entertainment provided by your all-inclusive hotel.
BEST PLACES TO STAY IN CYPRUS
Famagusta, North Cyprus
Top 10 All-Inclusive Hotels in Cyprus with Waterslides
- Louis St Elias Resort Cyprus
- Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
- Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos
- Azia Resort and Spa
- Leonardo Laura Beach & Splash
- King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort
- Parklane, a luxury collection resort and Spa, Limassol
- Concorde Resort Hotel, Famagusta, North Cyprus
- Aqua Sol Holiday Villa & Waterpark
- Elexus Hotel Resort & Spa, Kyrenia North Cyprus
Family-Friendly Things to do in Cyprus
Suggested kids-friendly itineraries for an all-inclusive holiday to Cyprus
Day 1: Explore the Tombs of the King
Day 2: Visit the House of Theseus
Day 3: Have a splash at Fasouri Water Mania
Day 4: Spot the art at Paphos Old Town
Day 5: Hit the beach at Coral Bay
Day 6: Go on a Pirate adventure boat ride
Day 7: Go for Water sports
All-Inclusive holidays to Cyprus: Final Thoughts
This post covers how to enjoy the all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus. It explains how to get to Cyprus, the travel documents required, the best time to visit Cyprus, the best places to stay in Cyprus, family-friendly things to do in Cyprus, and suggested itineraries for a 7 day visit to Cyprus.
An all-inclusive holiday to Cyprus combines the best opportunities for relaxation and a chance to delve into some historical adventures.
Let me know in the comments what will inspire you to take all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus?