Cyprus is a beautiful island in the Eastern Mediterranean often referred to it as the Jewel of the Mediterranean and the birthplace of the Goddess of love – Aphrodite. All-Inclusive Cyprus Holidays are the best and finest ways to experience all Cyprus has to offer effortlessly. With all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus, through holiday package companies like Jet2holidays or EasyJet, the cost of your flight, hotel accommodation, drinks and food are included in your holiday package.
Cyprus is the perfect destination for you regardless of the type of traveller you are. If you are an adventurous traveller looking for the best hiking trails, heart-pumping activity or historic discoveries, you will feel at home in Cyprus. If you are a history buff looking to satisfy your lust for the best historic stories then Cyprus is for you too. If you are a last-minute sun seeker then all-inclusive Cyprus holidays will be right up your street.
Read on to find out which part of Cyprus is best for holidays, the airlines that fly direct to Cyprus from the UK and the length of the flight, the best family-friendly all-inclusive resorts in Cyprus, the best beaches in Cyprus and luxury travel in Cyprus.
WHY BOOK ALL-INCLUSIVE CYPRUS HOLIDAYS?
Cyprus does all-inclusive holidays in style. They have perfected the art of hospitality and entertainment. For families, all-inclusive Cyprus holidays provide the balance for quality time with your family and vetted English speaking childcare services. For those seeking the best IVF clinic and medical care in Cyprus, all-inclusive Cyprus holidays are your best bet for your IVF journey in Cyprus. For those seeking sun and fun, all-inclusive Cyprus holidays are what you need to maximise your holiday experience. In Cyprus, when you book an all-inclusive holiday, you get an all-inclusive holiday. There are no compromises.
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ON CYPRUS
- Cyprus is a country in the Middle East according to the United Nations.
- It is a European Union member.
- It is one of the three Commonwealth countries in Europe.
- It shares borders with interesting countries. To the North of Cyprus is Turkey. To the East of Cyprus are Syria and Lebanon. To the South is Israel and Egypt, and to the West in Greece.
- There are two parts to the Island. The Northern part is Turkish Influenced and the Southern part is Independent.
- The capital of Cyprus is Nicosia.
- Cyprus enjoys the perfect Mediterranean climate – scorching summers and cool winters.
- The official currency is Euro, but in the North of Cyprus, you can spend your Turkish Lira.
- The official languages of Cyprus are Greek and Turkish. Been a Commonwealth country, many people speak English.
- The entire town of Paphos is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Great for history lovers.
- Cyprus is the home of Halloumi – cheese lovers will feel at home in Cyprus.
The length of the flight from the UK to Cyprus is about 4 hours and this makes it an ideal UK family travel holiday destination. There are frequent direct flights between London and Paphos and London and Larnaca (both in the southern part of Cyprus). There are flights to Northern Cyprus from London too. If you wish to visit Cyprus from outside the UK, your best bet is to look for flights going to these Cyprus Airports – Paphos Airport, Larnaca Airport, and Ercan Airport.
THE AIRLINES THAT FLY DIRECT TO CYPRUS FROM THE UK
Here is a list of some airlines that fly direct to Cyprus from the UK.
British Airways (during the Summer)
GETTING AROUND CYPRUS
Is Uber available in Cyprus?
No, there is no Uber service here, but there is Bolt – a taxi app formerly called Taxify and Bolt is available in Nicosia and Limassol.
HIRING A CAR IN CYPRUS
The best way to get around Cyprus is by hiring a car. Hiring a car is cheaper and of great value. I particularly love the freedom the hired car gave to explore the best villages in Cyprus. Driving in Cyprus is easy. It is like driving in the UK. In Cyprus, you drive on the left-hand side of the road and overtake on the right just like the UK.
To hire a car in Cyprus, avoid hiring a car at the airport and take advantage of independent and reliable car hire providers. For my 7 day holiday in Cyprus, I used Car Rentals Paphos. They offer a fast and friendly meet and greet service where they give a thorough explanation and map of where you are going.
Savvas(the owner) was particularly polite, he gave us his mobile number for WhatsApp communication and he told us to leave the car at the hotel at the end of our holiday. The cars on offer include small 5 seater cars to 7 seaters cars, SUVs and fancy convertibles.
DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO CYPRUS?
UK Nationals do not need visas to visit Cyprus and this advice will remain until the 31st of December 2020. You need:
- A valid passport (issued within the last 10 years) with at least 3 months validity from the date of your arrival.
- A visa ( depending on your nationality, destination, and length of stay)
- A Schengen visa – If you are travelling from outside the European Union depending on your nationality, you can obtain a Schengen Visa. This allows you to visit countries in Europe that are members of the European Union for a duration of 90 days.
- Proof of money to sustain yourself around £55 per day.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses
- A return or onward ticket
COSTS OF ALL-INCLUSIVE HOLIDAYS TO CYPRUS
The cost of All-inclusive holidays to Cyprus is an incredible value. Prices start from £150 per person depending on the time you plan to visit Cyprus. Luxury Family holidays start from about £350 per person for a 7-day all-inclusive holiday to Cyprus.
BEST TIME TO VISIT CYPRUS
The best time to visit Cyprus is during the Easter School Holidays (March or April) or October Half-term School Holidays. This is when you can experience the best comfortable weather for your all inclusive holidays to Cyprus.
The May Half term School Holidays & Summer School Holidays are the peak times to visit Cyprus. Several British tourists head to Cyprus during this time and it will feel familiar. July and August are the hottest months in Cyprus, and because of the humidity in Cyprus during these months, it’s probably not the best months to travel if you don’t like the scouring weather or the crowds.
Christmas School Holidays and February Half-term School Holidays is a much cooler time to visit Cyprus. With temperatures hovering around 18 to 21 degrees. Most attractions for families are not open during this time, so you will need to rely on the entertainment provided by your all-inclusive hotel.
WHICH PART OF CYPRUS IS BEST FOR HOLIDAYS?
Famagusta, North Cyprus
Top 10 All-Inclusive Hotels in Cyprus with Waterslides
- Louis St Elias Resort Cyprus
- Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
- Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos
- Azia Resort and Spa
- Leonardo Laura Beach & Splash
- King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort
- Parklane, a luxury collection resort and Spa, Limassol
- Concorde Resort Hotel, Famagusta, North Cyprus
- Aqua Sol Holiday Villa & Waterpark
- Elexus Hotel Resort & Spa, Kyrenia North Cyprus
Family-Friendly Things to do in Cyprus
Suggested kids-friendly itineraries for an all-inclusive holiday to Cyprus
Day 1: Explore the Tombs of the King
Day 2: Visit the House of Theseus
Day 3: Have a splash at Fasouri Water Mania
Day 4: Spot the art at Paphos Old Town
Day 5: Hit the beach at Coral Bay
Day 6: Go on a Pirate adventure boat ride
Day 7: Go for Water sports
All-Inclusive holidays to Cyprus: Final Thoughts
This post covers how to enjoy the all-inclusive holidays to Cyprus. It explains how to get to Cyprus, the travel documents required, the best time to visit Cyprus, the best places to stay in Cyprus, family-friendly things to do in Cyprus, and suggested itineraries for a 7 day visit to Cyprus.
An all-inclusive holiday to Cyprus combines the best opportunities for relaxation and a chance to delve into some historical adventures.
Let me know in the comments what will inspire you to take all inclusive holidays to Cyprus?