The 15 most impressive 5 star luxury hotels pride themselves on the excellence of the service they provide. From the welcome from the customer service to the room service to the dining experience. There are no compromises in regards to service at luxurious hotels. Luxurious hotels are created to accommodate the requests of their guests and provide a truly memorable experience. Luxurious hotels should have you, in mind and give a cultural reference to their destination. Most luxurious hotels are centrally located while some are located far away from everything else in order to provide the security you need.
How to choose 5 star luxury hotels
If you are looking to stay at Luxurious Hotels, your expectations should match the experience you receive and that experience should be a lasting one. In order for you to get a premium jaw-dropping experience, you need to manage your expectations and truly understand what each brand of luxurious hotels offer. If you have fancied the idea of using luxurious hotels and why not, you deserve to be treated but you’re not sure how to maximise your experience. My ultimate guide to a jaw-dropping experience will help you manage your expectations and ensure that the first impression you receive when you arrive at luxurious hotels is positive.
What are 5 star luxury hotels
Luxurious hotels are regarded as establishments who
There are several luxurious hotel chains you need to be aware of.
What to expect at 5 star luxury hotels
You should expect the premium quality of these facilities at luxurious hotels.
- A secured entry system to your room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Lots of soft, fresh towels and bathrobes
- Black-out curtains
- Free Water bottles
- A shower with hot water and lots of pressure
- Deposit boxes
- Good quality toiletries
Guide to the best experience at 5 star luxury hotels
To maximise your experience at luxurious hotels, you should expect:
Focus on Quality
Here is the ultimate guide to maximising your experience.
- Did they welcome you with the correct pronunciation of your name? – You will understand how frustrating this is if you have a ten-letter last name as I do. I mean, with a quick google translate service, a luxury hotel should go that extra mile for you.
- Did they welcome you with a drink? It might have taken a certain amount of time to travel and arrive at your hotel. You really don’t want to start the lengthy checking in without a drink first. If you’re not offered one, ask for one.
- Did space, colour, texture represent anything close to the culture, history or art of the location or country you’re visiting? Nothing is more off-putting than mismatch design and interior decor. Many people have a genuine interest in design and this truly matters to them. Would you be put off if the hotel had artificial flowers rather than a vase of fresh flowers?
- Are loyalty programs available? With my Hilton Hotel loyalty card, I earn base points when I stay at any of their hotels. This base points can then be used to pay for a future stay.
- How accommodating are they to your request? Are you celebrating an occasion whilst on holiday? Could it be that it’s your birthday, anniversary or something? Let the hotel know and watch out for their reaction. All the hotels I have stayed at have actually gone the extra mile to accommodate my celebration requests.
When you have a jaw-dropping first impression, you will be eager to revisit and return to that luxurious hotel over and over again.